数据载入中……

公告
数据载入中……

我的分类(专题)

数据载入中……


最新日志
数据载入中……

最新回复
数据载入中……

留言板
数据载入中……

统计
数据载入中……

链接





最常用50句商务口语
telenglish 发表于 2007-1-30 14:52:18

最常用50句商务口语

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

  我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

  我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。 

3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

  如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

  4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

  我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

  5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

  如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

  6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

  我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

  7 So our evenings will be quite full then?

  那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

  8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

  如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。   

  9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

  我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

  10 That'll put us both in the picture.

  这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

  11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

  那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

  12 I can't say for certain off-hand.

  我还不能马上说定。

  13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

  有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

  14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

  这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

  15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

  你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

  16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

  尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

  17 We've got to report back to the head office.

  我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

  18 Thank you for you cooperation.

  谢谢你们的合作。

  19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

  我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?

  这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

  21 If you have any questions on the details,feel free to ask.

  如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。   

  22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

  我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

  23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

  我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

  24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

  我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

  25 Welcome to our factory.

  欢迎到我们工厂来。

  26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

  我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

  27 You'll know our products better after this visit.

  参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

  28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

  也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

  29 Then we could look at the production line.

  然后我们再去看看生产线。

30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

  墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.

  表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

  32 We are running on two shifts.

  我们实行的工作是两班倒。

  33 Almost every process is computerized.

  几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

  34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

  工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

  35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

  所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

  36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

  我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

  37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

  因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

  38 Quality is even more important than quantity.

  质量比数量更为重要。

  39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

  我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

  40 Do we have to wear the helmets?

  我们得戴上防护帽吗?

  41 Is the production line fully automatic?

  生产线是全自动的吗?

  42 What kind of quality control do you have?

  你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

  43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

  所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

  44 What's your general impression,may I ask?

  不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

  45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.

  你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

  46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.

  我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

  47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.

  就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

  48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.

  我想也许将来我们可以合作。

  49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.

  我们想把生意扩大到中国市场。

  50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.

  我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

 

感谢文章提供:随心所欲学英语   合和培训
友情链接:商务英语学习  口语培训  职业英语  1对1英语口语培训
http://www.here.com.cn  http://www.telenglish.com.cn  http://www.telenglish.com


阅读全文 | 回复 | 引用通告

展会接待英语口语
telenglish 发表于 2007-1-30 14:51:33

展会接待英语口语

1 I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

    2 You're going out of your way for us, I believe.我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

    3 It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

    4 I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

    5 If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

    6 Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

    7 So our evenings will be quite full then?那么我们的活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

    8 We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

    9 We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

    10 That'll put us both in the picture.这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

11 Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing.那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

    12 I can't say for certain off-hand.我还不能马上说定。

    13 Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

    14 It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

    15 But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

    16 I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

    17 We've got to report back to the head office.我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

    18 Thank you for you cooperation.谢谢你们的合作。

    19 We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

    20 Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your friends.Would you please have a look at it?这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

    21 If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

    22 I can see you have put a lot of time into it.我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

    23 We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

    24 I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

    25 Welcome to our factory.欢迎到我们工厂来。

    26 I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

    27 You'll know our products better after this visit.参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

28 Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

    29 Then we could look at the production line.然后我们再去看看生产线。

    30 These drawings on the wall are process sheets.墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

    31 They describe how each process goes on to the next.表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

    32 We are running on two shifts.我们实行的工作是两班倒。

    33 Almost every process is computerized.几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

    34 The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

    35 All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

    36 We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

    37 Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

    38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为?38 Quality is even more important than quantity.质量比数量更为重要。

    39 I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

    40 Do we have to wear the helmets?我们得戴上防护帽吗?

    41 Is the production line fully automatic?生产线是全自动的吗?

    42 What kind of quality control do you have?你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

    43 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

    44 What's your general impression,may I ask?不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

    45 I'm impressed by your approach to business.你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。

    46 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。

    47 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。

    48 I think we may be able to work together in the future.我想也许将来我们可以合作。

    49 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.我们想把生意扩大到中国市场.

    50 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。

    51 We would be glad to start business with you.我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。

    52 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.洽谈中请你们多加关照。

    53 We are happy to be of help.

    我们十分乐意帮助。

    54 I can assure you of our close cooperation.我保证通力合作。

    55 Would it be possible for me to have a closer look at your samples?可以让我参观一下你们的产品陈列室吗?

56 It will take me several hours if I really look at everything.如果全部参观的话,那得需要好几个小时。

    57 You may be interested in only some of the items.你也许对某些产品感兴趣。

    58 I can just have a glance at the rest.剩下的部分我粗略地看一下就可以了。

    59 They've met with great favor home and abroad.这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。

    60 All these articles are best selling lines.所有这些产品都是我们的畅销货。

    61 Your desire coincides with ours.我们双方的愿望都是一致的。

    62 No wonder you're so experienced.怪不得你这么有经验。

    63 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。

    64 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?

    65 At what time can we work out a deal?我们什么时候洽谈生意?

    66 I hope to conclude some business with you.我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。

    67 We also hope to expand our business with you.我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。

    68 This is our common desire.

    这是我们的共同愿望。

    69 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。

    70 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。

    71 Seeing is believing.

    百闻不如一见。

    72 I would like to present our comments in the following order.我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

    73 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

    74 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

    75 Please proceed with your presentation.请开始你的简报。

    76 Yes, we have been interested in new system.是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

    77 Has your company done any research in this field?请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

    78 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

    79 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

    80 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

81 I would like to ask you a favor.我可以提出一个要求吗?

    82 Would you let me know your fax number?可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?

    83 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

    84 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

    85 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

    86 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

    87 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

    88 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

    89 May I propose that we break for coffee now?我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

    90 If you insist, I will comply with your request.如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

    91 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

92 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

    93 I don't know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

    94 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

    95 There should always be exceptions to the rule.凡事总有例外。

    96 I would not waste my time pursuing that.如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

    97 Would you care to answer my question on the warranty?你可以回答我有关保证的问题吗?

    98 I don't know whether you care to answer right away.我不知道你是否愿意立即回答。

    99 I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing.我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。

    100 Sorry, but could you kindly repeat what you just said?抱歉,你可以重复刚刚所说的吗?

    101 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。

    102 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

    103 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

    104 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

    105 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

    106 We really need more specific information about your technology.我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

107 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

    108 I will try, but no promises.

    我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

    109 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

    110 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

    111 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一个想法。

    112 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。

    113 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

    114 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

    115 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。

    116 Such data is confidential.

    这样的资料为机密资料。

    117 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

    118 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。

    119 We need them urgently.

    我们急需这些资料。

    120 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

    121 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

    122 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

    123 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

    124 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

    125 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

    126 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我们在具体*作方法上灵活多了。

    127 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

    128 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

    129We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

    130 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

    131 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

132 Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。

    133 This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。

    134 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

    135 That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

    136 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

    137 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

    138 I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。

    139 If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

    140 We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

    141 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。

    142 Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

    143 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

    144 Good. That's just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我们想要听的。

    145 The distinction of our product is its light weight.我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

    146 Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

    147 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

    148 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

    149 Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

    150 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

    151 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

    152 We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。 153 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

    154 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

    155 How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

    156 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

    157 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

    158 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

    159 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

    160 Why don't we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

161 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

    162 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

    163 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

    164 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?

    165 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

    166 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

    167 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

    168 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

    169 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

170 We don't have any different opinions about the contractual obligations of both parties.就合同双方要承担的义务方面,我们没有什么意见。

    171 That's international practice. We can't break it.这是国际惯例,我们不能违背。

    172 We are prepared to reconsider amending the contract.我们可以重新考虑修改合同。

    173 We'll have to discuss about the total contract price.我们不得不讨论一下合同的总价格问题。

    174 Do you think the method of payment is OK for you?你们认为结算方式合适吗?

    175 We are really glad to see you so constructive in helping settle the problems as regards the signing of the contract.我们很高兴您在解决有关合同的问题上如此具有建设性。

    176 Here are the two originals of the contract we prepared.这是我们准备好的两份合同正本。

    177 Would you please read the draft contract and make your comments about the terms?请仔细阅读合同草案,并就合同各条款提出你的看法好吗?]178 When will the contract be ready?合同何时准备好?

    179 Please sign a copy of our Sales Contract No.156 enclosedhere in duplicate and return to us for our file.请会签第156号销售合同一式两份中的一份,将它寄回我方存档。

    180 The contract will be sent to you by air mail for your signature.合同会航邮给你们签字。

    181 Don't you think it necessary to have a close study of the contract to avoid anything missing?你不觉得应该仔细检查一下合同,以免遗漏什么吗?

    182 We have agreed on all terms in the contract. Shall we sign it next week?我们对合同各项条款全无异议,下周签合同如何?

    183 We had expected much lower prices.我们希望报价再低一些。

    184 They are still lower than the quotations you can get elsewhere.这些报价比其他任何地方都要低得多。

    185 I can show you other quotations that are lower than yours.我可以把比贵公司报价低得多的价目表给你看看。

186 When you compare the prices,you must take everything into consideration.当你在考虑对比价格时,首先必须把一切都要考虑进去。

    187 I can assure you the prices we offer you are very favorable.我敢保证我们向你提供的价位是合理的。

    188 I don't think you'll have any difficulty in pushing sales.我认为你推销时不会有任何困难。

    189 But the market prices are changing frequently.但是市场价格随时都在变化。

    190 It's up to you to decide.

    这主要取决于你。

    191 The demand for our products has kept rising.要求定购我们产品的人越来越多。

    192 How long will your offer hold good?一般你们报盘的有效期是多长?

    193 We have new methods like compensation trade and joint ventrue.我们有补偿贸易和合资经营。

    194 I think a joint venture would be beneficial to both of us .我认为合资经营对双方都是有利的。

    195 Please give us your proposal if you're ready for that.如果你们愿意做合资经营,请提出你的方案。

    196 Please go over it and see if everything is in order.请过目一下,看看是否一切妥当。

    197 Do you have any comment on this clause.你对这一条款有何看法?

    198 Don't you think we should add a sentence here like this?难道你不觉得我们应该在这儿加上一句话?

    199 If one side fails to observe the contract,the other side is entitled to cancel it.如果一方不履行合同协议,另一方则有权终止合同。

    200 The loss for this reason should be charged by the side breaking the contract.造成的损失必须由毁约方承担。

    201 We should add a clause regarding arbitration of differences.我们应该附加一条关于仲裁分歧的条款。

    202 The contract contains basically all we have agreed upon during our negotiations.这个合同基本上囊括了所有我们在谈判中所达成协议。

    203 Anything else you want to bring up for discussion.你还有什么问题要提出来供双方讨论的吗?

    204 We agree to insert a clause giving you a ten-day grace period.我们同意给你加上一条10天宽限期的条款。

    205 When the grace peroid expires, the contract is annulled.当这个宽限期届满,你仍未执行合同的话,该合同就终止了。

    206 I don't want to imply that every point in this contract is negotiable.不用我说,该合同中的每一条都要严格执行的,没有讨价还价的余地。

    207 I hope no questions about the terms.我看合同的条款没有什么问题了。

    208 It is our permanent principle that contracts are honored and commercial integrity is maintained.重合同、守信用是我们的一贯原则。

    209 I'm glad our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴这次洽谈圆满成功。

    210 I hope this will lead to further business between us.我希望这次交易将使我们之间的贸易得到进一步发展。

    211 We'll sign two originals, each in Chinese and English language.我们将要用中文和英语分别签署两份原件。

212 I am ready to sign the agreement.我已经准备好了签合同。

    213 I'm sure you need an original signature, not a faxed copy.我知道你们需要的是原件,不是传真件。

    214 So I will receive and sign it overnight.那么,我明天就可以收到并且签上名了。

    215 We'll still be able to meet the deadline.我们还是可以赶上最后期限的。

    216 I will keep you posted.我会与你保持联络。

    217 What is your hurry?什么事让您这么着急呢?

    218 I'm sorry to burst in on you like this, but I'm really upset.我很抱歉这样突然地找您,但我真的很心烦。

    219 What on earth has happened to trouble you so?到底发生什么事让您如此发愁?220 I'm afraid I have bad news for you.恐怕我有坏消息要告诉您。

    220 Our prices compare most favorably with quotations you can get from other manufacturers. You’ll see that from our price sheet. The prices are subject to our confirmation, naturally.我们的价格比其他制造商开价优惠得多。这一点你可以从我们的价格单看到,所有价格当然要经我方确认后方有效。

    221 We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

    222 Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP. 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

    223 This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in. 这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品?

    224 Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

    225 I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I’m sure the prices we submitted are competitive.不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的

    226 Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our products. 大量询盘证明我们的产品质量过硬。

    227 We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

    228 My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

    229 Moreover, we’ve kept the price close to the costs of production.再说,这已经把价格压到生产费用的边缘了。

    230 Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose? 能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

感谢文章提供:随心所欲学英语 合和培训
友情链接:上海展会英语   英语培训机构   外教英语教学   教育培训    英语电话面试
http://www.here.com.cn   http://www.telenglish.com.cn    http://www.telenglish.com


阅读全文 | 回复 | 引用通告

英语妙语佳句
telenglish 发表于 2007-1-30 14:51:08

英语妙语佳句

1. It‘s not like that. 不是那样的

  It‘s not like that.这句话是用来辟谣的。当别人误会了一件事的来龙去脉,你就可以跟他说It‘s not like that.「不是那样的。」当然随着语气及情境的不同,It‘s not like that.这句话也有可能是你用来硬拗的藉口。
    
  2. There is nothing good playing. 没好电影可看

  这里的There‘s nothing good playing.是接着问句而来的,指的是「没有好电影可看。」同样的,若是电视上没有好节目可看,你就可以说There‘s nothing good on TV.

  3. I've gotten carried away. 我扯太远了。

  get carried away字面上的意思是「被带走了」,那么被带走的是什么呢?就是心思。当你或是他人说话的时候离了题,偏离主旨扯远了。你就可以用上这个表达法I‘ve / You‘ve gotten carried away.

  4. Good thing... 还好,幸好…

  在美语当中若要表达中文里「还好,幸好…」的语气,你就可以用Good thing...做开头。这个句型非常简单又好用,你只要在Good thing后面加上完整的句子就可以。

  5. I don't believe you‘re bringing this up. 你现在提这件事真是岂有此理

  你现在提这件事真是岂有此理bring something up是指「提到(某件事)」。当然情况会有正反两面。你若没想到对方会提起这件事讨骂,你可以说I don‘t believe you‘re bringing this up.。而反过来说,若你很高兴对方主动提起了一件事,你也可以用这个片语,自然说出I am glad you are bringing this up.

  6. spy on... 跟监(某人)

  spy这个字就是「间谍」。当动词用的意思自然就是「做间谍做的事」,也就是「监视,跟踪」之意。当你要去监视跟踪某人,美语中就说成spy on someone。

  7. There's no other way of saying it. 没有别种说法

  有时候不管你再怎么转、再怎么拗,也没有办法更婉转或是避开一些绝对会出现的字,这时候你就可以用上There‘s no other way of saying it.这句话,来表达自己避无可避的为难,因为「没有别种说法。」

  8. That will not always be the case. 情况不会永远是这样

  case这个字有「情况」的意思,That will be the case.就是指「情况就会是这样了。」但是你若觉得现在的情况只会是暂时,不会长久,你就可以反过来说That will not always be the case.「情况不会永远是这样。」   

  9. She is coming on to you. 她对你有意思

  She is coming on to you.这句话是用在两性的关系上,意思是「她对你投怀送抱。」也就是形容某人对某人有意思的情况,这个句型男女两性都适用;同样的情况,你也可以说She is making a pass at you.「她对你眉来眼去的。」这两种说法都很生动,而且最棒的是没有新单字,赞!

  10. I was being polite. 我这是在说客气话

  polite这个字,我们在学校学的意思是「有礼貌的。」当然你若要说一个人有礼貌,你可以说He is polite.或是He has good manners.不过I was being polite.这句话是指「我这是在说客气话。」使用的情境比较趋近于客套而不伤和气的出发点,与「做作」artificial (a.)又不一样了。

  11. stand someone up 放(某人)鸽子

  stand someone up这个词组,大家若是第一次看到,想必多半是满头雾水,怎么单字全都认识,意思却完全猜不出来。其实stand someone up的意思就是「放(某人)鸽子」,这么简单又实用的句子,可得赶快记起来。

  12. So that explains it. 原来如此

  有时候事情的来龙去脉浑沌不清,让人摸不着头脑,若是突然曙光一现,让你豁然开朗,这会儿你就可以用上这句话So that explains it / everything.「这就都说得通了。」

  13. I feel the same way. 我有同感。

  当他人说出了你的感觉,你再同意也不过的时候,你就可以用上这句话I feel the same way.「我有同感。」这句话不但可以让你避免把同样的话再讲一次,帮你省了不少口水,还可以让对方觉得自己的意见被尊重呢。I feel the same way.赶快记起来。

  14. Is there someone else? 你是不是有了新欢?

  Is there someone else?这句话字面上是指「有其它人吗?」不过Is there someone else?这句话在使用上,问的那个「其它人」一定是感情上的「新欢,新对象」,所以若是情侣或是夫妻之间有人说了这句Is there someone else?「你是不是有了新欢?」这可就不太妙了。

  15. I can‘t help myself. 我情不自禁

  我无法控制自己。 I can‘t help myself.这句话可不是「我帮不了自己。」(赶快消除记忆),其实 I can‘t help myself. 这句话的意思是「我情不自禁。」指的是对自己的无能为力。I can‘t help... 这个句型很好用,若是你遇到一个情况,想要说「我不禁纳闷了起来。」在美语中你就可以直接说: I can‘t help but wonder.

  16. come hell or high water

  这个短语的使用时机是当你要去执行一项任务或是做一件事之际,只许成功不许失败的决心。 就犹如中文的「就算天崩地裂…」,比喻不论发生什么状况都要去完成使命。可以用在句首当作一句话的开头,或是放在句尾补述。

  17. have something in common

  have something in common是指「彼此有着共通点」,可能是嗜好,也可能是观念。若你和某人完全不对盘,丝毫没有共通点,你就可以说We have nothing in common.

  18. What have you got to lose?

  What have you got to lose?这句话当中的lose是指「失去」的意思,当有人犹豫不决,始终做不了决定,你就可以用这句话What have you got to lose? 「你有啥好损失的?」,来增强对方破釜沈舟的决心。

  19. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself.

  这句话是用来安慰他人的,当有人对于自己太过苛责,给与自己让人喘不过气来的压力,你就可以跟对方说这句话You shouldn‘t be so hard on yourself.「你不该这么苛责自己的」。让对方好过一些。

  20. Don't get me started on it.

  这句话是指「别让我打开话匣子」,意思是你对于某一件事或是一个主题,有很多的意见,要是让你开了话头,可能就要听你连说个七天七夜,没完没了。Don‘t get me started on it.这句话是用来表达你对一件事情牢骚满腹的心情。

感谢文章提供:随心所欲学英语 合和培训
友情链接:上海学习英语  英语培训中心   少儿英语    在线英语   商务电话英语
http://www.here.com.cn    http://www.telenglish.com.cn   http://telenglish.com


阅读全文 | 回复 | 引用通告

赞美客户的英语
telenglish 发表于 2007-1-30 14:50:41

赞美客户的英语

Mature,dynamic and honest.思想成熟、精明能干、为人诚实。

Excellent ability of systematical management.有极强的系统管理能力。

Ability to work independent1y,mature and resourcefu1.能够独立工作、思想成熟、应变能力强。

A person with ability plus flexibility should app1y.需要有能力及适应力强的人。

A stable personality and high sense of responsibility are desirable.个性稳重、具高度责任感。

Work well with a multi-cultural and diverse work force.能够在不同文化和工作人员的背景下出色地工作。

Bright,aggressive applicants.反应快、有进取心的应聘者。

Ambitious attitude essential.有雄心壮志。

Initiative,independent and good communication skill.积极主动、独立工作能力强,并有良好的交际技能。

Willing to work under pressure with leardership quality.愿意在压力下工作,并具领导素质。

Willing to assume responsibilities.应聘者须勇于挑重担。

Mature,self-motivated and strong interpersonal skills.思想成熟、上进心强,并具极丰富的人际关系技巧。

Energetic,fashion-minded person.精力旺盛、思想新潮。

With a pleasant mature attitude.开朗成熟。

Strong determination to succeed.有获得成功的坚定决心。

Strong leadership skills.有极强的领导艺术。

Ability to work well with others.能够同他人一道很好地工作。

Highly-motivated and reliable person with excellent health and pleasant personality.上进心强又可靠者,并且身体健康、性格开朗。

The ability to initiate and operate independently.有创业能力,并能独立地从业。
Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.有很高的领导艺术和很强的集体精神。

Be highly organized and effecient.工作很有条理,办事效率高。

Willing to learn and progress.肯学习进取。

Good presentation skills.有良好的表达能力。

Positive active mind essential.有积极、灵活的头脑。

Ability to deal with personnel at all levels effectively。善于同各种人员打交道。

Have positive work attitude and be willing and able to work diligently without supervision。有积极的工作态度,愿意和能够在没有监督的情况下勤奋地工作。

Young,bright,energetic with strong career-ambition.年轻、聪明、精力充沛,并有很强的事业心。

Good people management and communication skills. Team player.有良好的人员管理和交际能力。能在集体中发挥带头作用。

Able to work under high pressure and time limitation.能够在高压力下和时间限制下进行工作。

Be elegant and with nice personality.举止优雅、个人性格好。

With good managerial skills and organizational capabilities.有良好的管理艺术和组织能力。

The main qualities required are preparedness to work hard, ability to learn, ambition and good health.主要必备素质是吃苦耐劳精神好、学习能力优、事业心强和身体棒。

Having good and extensive social connections.具有良好而广泛的社会关系。

Being active, creative and innonative is a plus.思想活跃、有首创和革新精神尤佳。

With good analytical capability.有较强的分析能力


感谢文章提供:随心所欲学英语 合和培训
友情链接:英语培训学校  上海英语网   在线英语速成  外教英语口语   商务电话英语

http://www.here.com.cn  http://www.telenglish.com.cn  http://www.telenglish.com
阅读全文 | 回复 | 引用通告

首页 上一页 下一页 尾页 页次:1/9页  4篇日志/页 转到: